12 Monkeys (TV Series)

eb29adf49bdd4a8af8e23aac05ace0ad698fe7c8

I haven't watched the movie so I do not know what to expect. At first I wasn't as invested as I did after a lot of episodes when they've upped their game by paradoxes and a spaghetti of time lines . Ahhh. I love it.


There's a lot of AHAs in this TV series whenever past moments are revealed and how causality dominated their world. As I go through the episodes, I become more impressed on how they were able to wrap where we already see the effect until we discover how it happened at a much later date. Even things that I think were just accidents were actually the path our time travelers should take. I also liked how they are all in one timeline and not a cop out of a multiverse.


This year would be their last season and I hope Netflix would still be there to supply me with the entire episodes. There are still a few more details they have to reveal and I for one is concerned on whether Cole and Cassie will have an ever after since the entire series revolved in them making things right (no outbreak) which also means they wouldn't have met. Come to think of it it seemed like life lived should not be un-lived since Cassie remembered an important moment that should have been wiped. There's also the matter of The Witness, like what is his/ real goal? And can Jones splinter them to the future? Is Deacon truly dead this time?


I am hopeful for a positive season in a few months!


 

Image from Cinemablend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI Express Credit Card: Ridiculously fast.