Top Ten People That Annoy Me In Facebook

404f378513f0cbe7b5f62f89a6b8b820


1.. The Bitter But You Can't Handle This Girl/Guy
2. The Trying Hard Motivation Girl/Guy
3. The Every Opportunity To Tell You I Have A Car Girl/Guy
4. The I'm Selling You Stuff On A Regular Girl/Guy
5. The Girl/Guy Who Regularly Rants Towards His Never Ending Nemesis
5. The I Will Tag You In Everything Even If You're Not Here Girl/Guy
6. The I Will Post a Photo That Makes No Sense In My Caption Girl/Guy
7. The I Will Flood Your Timeline With My Vacay Photos Girl/Guy
8. The I Wish I'm Rich Even If I Sit All Day Girl/Guy
9. The Very Deep Soliloquy-Enriched Girl/Guy
10. The I'm Bored Here's Selfies of Me On A Collage Girl/Guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)