The Batangas-Tagaytay Roadtrip (2015) Part 1

Whaaaaaat!! I'm posting an old roadtrip?? Yes way!

So I won a contest last year from Nailaholics: a one night stay in an exclusive resort at La Chevrerie. It was supposed to be for 2 people only but I thought I should bring the family along instead. Upon conversation with the management of the hotel, I could get another room for two but that would be weird since there are 3 of us girls and our father. Plus the price of another room is the same amount I could put in on their private villa. I got that instead.


From Cavite, the trip was extremely long. There wasn't any traffic but then I realized I should have volunteered to drive some miles. It's impossible for me to mess it up right?

image

Traversing the road with the windows down is awesome. The air is fresh and the view is breathtaking. At first it was just like trees and the Taal, until we saw something looking out of the ordinary:

image

Since we're trying to get there after lunch time, we didn't stop over. We attempted on the way back but it was too unreasonable for four people. Better come here next time with a group. I don't find the worth in paying that much just so we can take a photo of it nearer.

More miles came after that and we've finally reached Batangas. It took us some time to find the resort though because the gate is just too simple and classy it didn't have those large tarpaulins or banners like other resorts. The gate and wall are also so high no one would know who is even inside!

image

See what's beyond the gate!

No, take me to Part 3!

No, I'd like photos instead!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)