Books to Own Part 1: Building Stories (Chris Ware)

Okay, I still love my kindle you guys but there are some books that needed to be printed. In this case it is not a "real" book but a series of reading materials you can read and start wherever you fancy!

I first saw this from a newsletter back then but only had the interest of buying one after the BF gifted me another awesome book (which i haven't read, but you will know once I open it in the future, it's so cool believe me). I am also on the haunting for my House of Leaves copy which is another unique material on its own. It's currently missing, which is quite funny considering the book tackles on a missing room as well. OK, I digress.

image

It was an easy read, the actual opening of the box much harder than I thought. I wanted to preserve the plastic it was on but then I had one of those days when I do something "irrational" just because I'm bored.

image

So I opened it, removed it from the plastic it was on and started reading (after taking photos of course). Ok so now I realize something, my dreams of reading it together with my daughter (I have yet to get pregnant) when she's 5 is totally shattered. Although the book is quite tame, some images are harder to explain to a kid, I mean our protagonist is a married gal after all.

The book is really simple and I feel naughty reading it. Not because of the sex scenes but it's like peeking into someone else's private life. It was an enjoy to read and I can't imagine anyway this to be presented. I wish there are more of these!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)