Books to Own Part 2: Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix

 

25286744142_c03f19d06d_b

A catalogue and a book in one, this is a series waiting to happen. It was a bit dark than expected (I may not watch it if it's too serious)  and I tried not to imagine too much on the descriptions especially when it had turned grim. I liked the humor of it though, being an Ikea wannabe, which made me buy it in the first place.


25312082891_c4bf51d618_b


I enjoyed reading the entire thing, and the process in which the protagonist found her calling. You could see her change from the lazy debt ridden girl to a hero with a purpose. I was already vouching her to just leave near the end but hey, that's where sequels start.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)