The Batangas-Tagaytay Roadtrip (2015) Part 2

La Chevrerie

We are all in awe at the villa. The place is just comfortably huge you can fit like 7-10 people easy. There are tons of beds and the sofas are huge. There are also two baths, large TVs on both floors and an overlooking balcony. Even the table is good for hosting a large family gathering. The price of the villa is within the 20k++ range but I only get to pay half because the other half is the total price of what I won. Also my winnings include full course meals and a massage for two. I'm not comfortable with a massage so I had my sister and father claim that themselves.


image

image

image

There are other rooms available but they are on a separate building below because the resort is not in level with each other; the pool, L' Atelier and most of the rooms are steps down. So in case by dinner time your calves are already screaming foul going up and down the villa and the pool you can just call the cafe to deliver your food.


image

image

The pricing of the food is expensive as well (if you can afford the accommodation you probably have no right to complain) but it was hearty and delicious. There are some not in the menu but that is understandable when you only have a few guests at a time. It's that private that we had the pool all by ourselves the moment it was ready to dip (they were cleaning it at the crack of dawn). I haven't been in a pool for a long time and I'm not starting now so I was just at the edge taking photos of my sister and my father.


The sea beyond doesn't look welcoming though, the waves are just too high to swim in. It was so high in fact that some of it reach the cafe that they need to close the shutters on that side so it won't drench the diners.


image

Other than the pool they also offer hiking and diving but that's additional expense (that's 4 of us x 9k++ and that is just too much for me to fund for an activity I'm not OK with) and time isn't what we have a lot since we're already planning to explore Taal before going home.


Off to Taal!


 More photos!


Missed Part 1?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)