Goo Goo Dolls (02.11.2017)

Oh my. Finally!!

It's one of those bands that you grew up with that although you rarely have in your playlist anymore, you stop every once in a while to listen and you remember when your youth and how even though it has been a long time, the lyrics are still fresh on your head. So even though it's not in our plans, I could not resist not to watch.


There was no front act, not as much as a decor on the stage, just the band and their instruments. I didn't notice this before with other bands BUT this is the first time that I've witnessed the lead to change guitars on EVERY SONG. Reagan said something about it being tuned already so it would be easier to use which absolutely made sense.


DSC03101.JPGSeeing how my vidcam produces subpar photos, I sometimes think I need to upgrade it to be able to get clear ones. 


There is not much intro in most of their songs which is OK with me and left me impressed on how they are able to sing through and through without as much as half a minute of rest. They are amazing to watch. They have no gimmicks, nor contests or whatever. Just their music and performance the money we spent on our tickets well put.


DSC03225.JPGThe Confetti shower is always my favorite part of a concert. Somehow I believe that when this is done, it means that the concert has been a good money maker.


With the success of this concert, they say they would definitely come back (they would not take another 30 years, promise) and hopefully by that time I would be able to listen to Acoustic #3. I don't know why but it feels like even though it sounds like a filler song, there is something in hearing it live. Hopefully!



Was able to video the entire concert but here it is, the song that made them ultra famous back in the 90s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI Express Credit Card: Ridiculously fast.