Bag Review: Doughnut




Woah woah woah!

As I've recently said in the notes of the blog before this, I did stop bringing bags in the office BUT, I found this gem right before I started the practice. I've been using it as much as I can prior and love it when we were travelling* and even on weekdays when I go out. So not that that's out of the way, here it is:

I think it's serendipity but my wallet says, are you serious?

So I was just strolling at Megamall on an OT weekend and thought hey must work these legs as I've been sitting for a long time already. 

There are three pockets outside, one in the middle and two at the side, possibly for umbrellas and a water bottle.






Inside there's mirrored pockets on the side also, which I often put my phone and a powerbank. On the flap side of the bag, there's layers of pockets for the small things you want organized. I keep cables, cards, floss, small wallets, lipstick, etc on it.

My most favorite pocket would have to be at the back where my new Ipad fits snugly. I think some laptops could fit in there, but I tried mine and it won't fit :-(. But again, fits the Ipad! It's as if it's made for it exactly.





It's also huge so there are a lot of things you could put inside especially in travelling. It just looks bulky even if you have nothing on it but I love that there's a lot of space available when needed.


Price range: 3k++ depends on the design. There are minis which cost a bit highter since it could only fit small stuff yet I saw some priced around 2k++ already.


*More of that in the next posts, I'm going through all of my months looking at the things I should be writing before I completely forget them. I'm currently at October (yay!)  and I wanted to free myself for my other hobbies I've been neglecting.

++ EXTRA!! ++

My previous sling bag has retired and I needed a new one for our trip. It's priced around 1k++ and it's uniquely cute! I got it from the department store at Rustan's. It even matches the color of my Doughnut bag. It's worth the purchase. I love that it could fit my phone, a few cards and best of all have tons of pockets. I was able to control my coins with this bag because the coin compartment is sufficient for just a few and is easy to get than my previous long sling bag. The straps are also thick and very well stitched I can see this lasting me a long time.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI Express Credit Card: Ridiculously fast.