What is the most significant change you have seen in the world in the last 10 years?

rs_1024x759-170129194257-1024-miss-france-crown-miss-universeMiss Universe 2016 Ms. Iris Mittenaere 


While I could never be a Maxine Medina (heck even if I go on a super diet and spend a fortune in making me a pretty face, my height is something that's obviously a huge factor) I would like to take the challenge in answering the same question but with less stress, more time to think, and probably less judgement too!


(Just imagine me like Maxine and in her voice:)


(Pause.)


Thank you for that question.


(Smiles)


The most significant change I have seen in this world for the last 10 years is cultural and society awareness and tolerance. We, now more than ever, acknowledge each and every individual's uniqueness regardless of race, orientation or belief. We embrace each other without prejudice, and encourage each other when in need. Yes, we have a long way to go before we fully achieve a world void of hate and discrimination but as a part of the minority, I am proud to say to live in a world like now where everyone of us have equal opportunities for greatness. That is all, thank you.


(Smiles and waves).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI Express Credit Card: Ridiculously fast.