Hotel Reviews: Alpha Suites Makati

I convinced Reagan that Bianca's show would take us all night so might as well find a place to stay. I can't find anywhere exactly near Circuit so I was glad to have seen one that is near his work and Circuit as well that didn't look so shady.

Technically it's a serviced apartment and boy oh boy we were thrilled once we opened the door. We were able to check-in around noon ( so that we can still continue working ) and even though it was good in photos, we loved it more once we're in. 

The room is around 60++ sqm and dare I say they utilized the space extremely well. I even commented that if they were able to achieve that kind of layout for just 60sqm why not in our own house as well, right?!  It's spacious, there are a lot of storage spaces, appliances that can be used. Reagan even remarked if we can live there instead lols.




Their kitchen is filled with all the housing tools you would ever need. They have all the appliances there, I mean you can even bake a cake if you so want (well they don't have a mixer BUT STILL, THERE'S AN OVEN). You can even wash your clothes since they provided a washing machine, a dryer, detergent and fabcon. 

The temperature in the room is very nice, Both the living room and bedroom have dedicated ACs (and TVs) to ensure that there are no hotspots. Wifi is excellent as well. I also liked that they have a walk in closet for stuff you don't want lying around. They even have two working desks, one at the bedroom and another at the living room. 



You see if this was Dolce Gusto we would have taken these home



Their kitchen faucet and bath has available heated water, and the shower has wonderful water pressure. I can stay there for days. The room's provided toiletries are Crabtree and Evelyn and I did love their shower gel. My initial thought was it was a bit musky but as I lathered myself with it I loved it more. 

As for amenities, we have not utilized it unfortunately since we're busy the whole day and we had an event that night. We did saw that they have a pool, numerous restaurants, there's a tennis court there too. 




I'm thinking maybe we could have a walk in closet as well at our home hmmm...


For the breakfast buffet they have a simple spread although I'm already good just because they have an egg station. I liked that they have mango juice as well (usually it's just OJ). Their breads are just OK. I also liked that they have us dine outdoors so that there will be less fears of COVID scares on closed doors. 



Their staff are also really polite and friendly. We appreciate their honesty whey they found my office mouse that I forgot to pack in my bag. 

Overall Impression: I love it! I need to find a reason to stay there once again!

Reservation: Around 6k++ a night via Agoda, choose the one with free breakfast. Parking can be free, just don't forget your parking tickets validated at the concierge. They can even give you your own spot. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)