Happy Birthday To Me!





Wow. I'm now 26. Amazing!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last year I had a lot of firsts:

My first trip abroad to Hongkong

My first time on a plane

My first time to Ilocos

Me and Reagan's first year (Officially that is)
(Also the first time I received flowers evar)


Experienced:

Learning a new language (Japanese)

Going to the Mind Museum

Amazing year of concerts: The Fray, James Morrison, Megadeth

Watching Cirque de Soleil (less off of my bucket list!)

Had my hair permed


Discovered

A new hobby in the form of polymer clay

Amazing books and authors: (Pinterest full list here)

David Mitchell (Cloud Atlas, Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet, currently reading Number9dream)
David Levithan (Lover's Dictionary, Every Day)
Haruki Murakami (IQ84)

A nice new bakeshop: Tous Le Jours

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have a lot of plans for next year but who knows! None of them above I have planned which made it all so wonderful. Have a happy new year to all of us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)