The Good Place




TGP is hounding my recommended list so I took the plunge yesterday. When I found myself sleepy I was already halfway through. I didn't notice I was already watching so many because the show is engaging. I was also convinced when I first saw the credits, that they are under Fermulon the same guys producing Parks and Rec and one of my favorites: Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Eleanor Shellstrop (Kristen Bell) died and found herself on The Good Place-- a neighborhood of people who have done really good deeds when they were alive. What's wrong though is why Eleanor found herself there when she has not lived a life that is near to what her neighbors are. Together with her soulmate Chidi and her condescending neighbor Tahani and her soulmate Jianyu they attempt to figure out how to solve the problem that is Eleanor and how to save her in going to The Bad Place.

One of the endearing aspects of this show is how diverse the cast are and I'm not even talking about their nationalities. Where else would you find a robot that knows everything and still know nothing, a wannabe DJ and a girl who represents someone we all know who can't stop mentioning the famous people they know and achievements no one even asked for. And yes they are all in the main cast!

Season 2 is not yet in Netflix and I would really like to know what happens after the unexpected twist. I hope they don't wait until S3 before they update their list. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)