Lion King (03.31.2018)





Back when I was young, going to the cinema was one of those things we never had regularly. But one of them that we were able to watch was the Lion King. My parents even bought us the tape so we could listen on the tracks at home. Fast forward to this 2017 when I first heard they're taking the musical here. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

The moment the link for ticket reservations were OK, I've booked both Reagan and I to watch. Later on I would realize that the chairs I chose were so close like 2nd row close.  Amazingly the chairs are good! There were a lot of times that the cast walked down our aisles complete in animal costumes. I was screaming internally in glee! 

Notable actors would have to be the guys who played Scar and Zazu. Props are also really good and how they've managed to dress the stage is creatively awesome. All the colors pop and the performances are goosebump inducing. When they say that if there's only one musical you have to see your entire life they are not joking. It's so impressive I would make it a point to always see them when they're in town. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)