The Obligatory 2015 Wrap up!

Hooray another year!

This year has been awfully wonderful! Here are some of the highlights:

1. I finally turned 29 on my birthday ( on the 29th!!)!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="960" caption="c/o Kitchen Seventy One"]image[/caption]



2. Bf  and I were finally able to travel: Corregidor, Baguio and Bohol respectively. Hopefully next year we can target overseas trips!

3. Got myself new hobbies (calligraphy, color, puzzle)

image



4. Witnessed one of my oldest friends' wedding, I'm expecting another one next year. I'm so happy for them!

5. I would also like to add my home loan experience with SecB (will write that once fully completed) which made me anxious at first, but was approved later on (to my relief).

6. Another successful The Script concert!

7. Being able to win at a Cablelink promo (Sony goodies) and at Nailaholics (overnight stay at La Chevrerie, hence we were able to have a Batangas-Tagaytay roadtrip)!

8. All those food trips too

Truly amazing year. Hoping to get more experiences on 2016!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)