Flirt: Waxing!

[caption id="attachment_2546" align="aligncenter" width="400"]allnaturalwax Image from beautystat.com[/caption]

Before the wedding I attended earlier this month, I went on to have my face waxed this time. I also had my underarms undergo it too, just in case it really is a better option for me other than shaving and plucking.


The first area we had waxed are my underarms. Maybe because of years of plucking, my tolerance there is really high. I was really giggling the whole time. I haven't felt a single sting even if it was threaded at the end. I really enjoyed the experience. I even found out that I'm more ticklish on my right than my left.


Then comes the face.


Sh*t. For those of you without any facial hair you guys are lucky bastards. It stung so hard but it was so quick, I have no time to react. It felt like a part of my skin was removed! What made it hurt more is that my technician have to clean it with another round of threading. Sh*ttttt!!


As of writing it is more than 2 weeks and the hairs I've had removed are now back. Hopefully it will be much tolerable when I do it again tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)