The Fourth Kind (3.1.10)


Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Science Fiction & Fantasy
Since docu-movies are a rave nowadays, here's another of the kind only that they get to reenact some scenes, making the docu part seem more 'authentic' looking, add to that the Jovovich speech both at the beginning and at the end. Sister got it right on the most apt description-- disturbing.

To me it really is even if it's all screams and more screams. Never thought that would give me goosebumps. And I think they were quite effective in generating a dilemma in the viewer in whether to believe it or not. I haven't watched too many abduction films but this is surely one I'd remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)