1000 PC Puzzle achieved!

24786959096_bb7fca9776_b

Late last year, I had one of those impulse buys. I wasn't really looking for anything at NBS, actually it was the Generals game that caught my eye, and just decided that since I'm buying something now, might as well grab that box of jigsaw puzzle.


(Just remembered I haven't written anything about the Puzzle Mansion, will make time for it one time)


The puzzle is quite huge, it had taken most of the space of my dining table so there's nothing I can do while it's on there. I'm suddenly out of places for things I kind of thought to do. Like "Hey I wanted to practice calligraphy... (sees the puzzle on the table then loses interest)". I did manage to work via the laptop table, but when I suddenly had the urge to bake, it's already a lost cause, I need the table. This cannot be left unfinished!





[caption id="attachment_2645" align="alignnone" width="1024"]24378558216_9964882030_b This part have totally tested my patience. By this time I've started to look at the photo at the box to see what I expect to put in next[/caption]

I have to admit, it was definitely a feat. My sisters and my bf attempted to add pieces (the youngest had the most contributed, she finished the bridge one night) but it was most of mine. I worked on it standing too, so usually I resume this madness after dinner. I don't know about losing weight, but it had definitely made me appreciate hues and pattern. A slight change of color, a tiny deviation from the myriad of colors is a big deal when you're working on something like this. Now I know what to look for when I do another puzzle (which would be a long time before it happens again obviously, I don't want my unit to be filled with it).


And speaking of filling, it is surprisingly fulfilling. It is hard, my back aches after a session, my legs strained from standing for hours. It's not even easy to say the least, especially having eyes with 500+ grade. Now every time I see a jigsaw puzzle completed I am at awe at the time they spent on it. And now I have mine to admire for myself too.


24186301523_4383ddc5f5_b

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI Express Credit Card: Ridiculously fast.