The Hobbyt: Loz Blocks





So NBS had a 70% off sale and what I got were not books but a set of minis I have never heard before. I don't have any collection of such but it's my go to gift for Reagan in the form of Nanoblocks. I am not a fan of landmark kits but I do have some affinity with miniatures especially if it involves some tiny houses. This though were in the form of shops and I love it just the same that I had to buy the entire set (there are four of them) in one go. 




The sets are easy but it's challenging to assemble. The quality is not perfect that most blocks are hard to push in on each other or remove when needed. I have issues most times at the ceiling (my most hated was the wedding dress shop) when it cracks in the middle and I have to revisit the steps to correct it. 




The kits come in bags of pieces and a manual. They also have a few random extras and this small gray device that aids you in removing some blocks that are pressed with each other. The manual is easy to follow and most of my mistakes are entirely my fault. I do not have a system in making it, all that mattered to me was I followed the instructions.

On my research there's another set of Street Mini in 5 boxes (includes a bookshop and a pet store) but unfortunately I have no idea where to buy them. I am not so sure in transacting at the official online shop I found nor any other shops that looked like they're selling them. I am half convinced to just find it on a physical store overseas, but Loz is not that popular to be easy to find. It would have been great if I can complete all 10 even if I don't get the other set of "branded shops". What's funny is I found more blocks that were all pirated versions of Lego. I don't find it interesting other than this so hopefully I get to complete the rest of the kits for the Mini Street collection. It would be amazing to get all those shops on my non existing shelf.



Official Site: https://www.loz-blocks.com/collections/mini-street?page=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)