Blogger Currently on Hiatus


Due to an extremely busy workweek I have failed to write anything of worth for the past weeks. There's our Sagada roadtrip and The Script concert last Easter. I am also planning on writing a review about my new gadget, Sony PJ230 and me and Reagan's food trips. I really wish to get back to writing soon because then I'd have more to write on the next few weeks (Schedule includes: Seda Hotel experience (I still have my Mariott hotel experience unwritten and it's been a year already), 3 upcoming concerts + 1 music festival and our first time at Texas Roadhouse which is already scheduled for next week). All of these and my eyes are still as puffy as it could get because of lack of sleep! Oh man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)