KD Collage (Andriod, Limited)

While we become more and more mobile, our need for apps is more important (in a sense, just don't put it out of context) than ever. One of my most used app is the creation of collage which I could not put off waiting to go home and make one.



Interface is easy to use and have enough free templates for you to work on. It also allows you to resize and move your photos with simple finger gestures help is not even necessary.





I have not yet found the same features of this app for this free in Ipad and for me, probably my most loved collage app ever. Below is a sample creation:


Note: Photo was edited later on with Cymera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)