home of the laziest blogger in the blogosphere!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Last week my face was so itchy all over. It's so frustrating not knowing what's the culprit, be it my bb cream, or the vitamins I take, even my shampoo.

So what I did was I searched for a large cloth band that can pull my hair all the way back (fringe and all) without that constant push of plastic near my ears. It was pretty successful ( I love my look, I look so urban) so I kept on wearing it for a few days until my face stopped being itchy and scaly.

 One time, I was on a queue waiting for my turn to pay and order for a sandwich at the office cafeteria. The foreigner before me was saying something and since i'm half deaf, it took a while before I realized what he was saying: "Do you like reggae music?' So I answered him as honest as I can saying it's all for convenience. He looked disappointed though. Maybe he has a followup question. I imagined to have said yes but it would put me in a much more embarassing situation when the only reggae singer I know I don't even have the patience to listen to (oh shut up) Suddenly I looked interesting, ne? 

That was the last day I wore that band :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment