My Bloody Valentine


Rating:
Category:Movies
Genre: Mystery & Suspense
I rarely watch slasher films and call me a sissy if you want but this is exactly the type that would not make me wish for a fastforward button. It isn't scary at all nor was it as gory as I wanted. You can see how much they are trying hard to convince you that the story is so worth it but even I can formulate what they did up to their 'twist'. Some actors are even boring to watch. And if anyone even tries to make a part two, puhlease. I'm hoping they start with changing the actor line-up first. Maybe it will up their act no matter how mediocre the story they'd come up next.

Image from: http://www.cultreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/my-bloody-val-dvdart.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)