Isang Napakalaking Kaastigan (1.8.10)


Rating:
Category:Books
Genre: Entertainment
Author:Vlad Bautista Gonzales
Of all the acquired books from the past year I can't believe that I will start the year with the lamest one yet. It doesn't even deserve to be even called weird. I didn't know what he was trying to convey, he wasn't funny and he wasn't inspiring. It wasn't even creative writing. It's one of those times you imagine how in the hell did he manage to acquire a publisher when he doesn't make sense? The thought of everything he says is all out of place and it was like reading a continouos blog entry of some guy you don't care about yet he tells you anyway. Like so what and who cares when he tells you about his telenovela story? I don't. It's not even worth the almost 200php I bought it for. He may be a comedian in real person (he constantly tells you that he can make people laugh without any intentions of doing so) but it certainly didn't work in writing. I doubt if I'd ever believe in buying another book of his. Fine, there may be students of his who congratulate him for being able to publish but come on. It wasn't entertaining nor did I learn anything. So guess what I got from it? I don't know. I should have eaten a meal at Tokyo Tokyo's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)