Campus Road Trip (9.20.9)






Rating:
Category:Movies
Genre: Kids & Family

I wasn't thinking of anything when I decided to watch this on Star Movies. I was hoping that
since Lawrence is around I should at least watch it.

It was a bit funny, but usually with the part of the pig. The plot isn't even new and having watched movies with Dads having a hard time letting go of their kids made this quite boring compared to the rest. They even went as far as adding outrageous scenes, the top in the list is that sky diving part. And that part where Raven was doing a song number? Argh. It wasn't even catchy. Not a recommend, but not that annoying either. Either way, I don't think this is something worth remembering at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)