The Tournament (07.16.10)

Rating:★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Action & Adventure
My first impression was, looks like Battle Royale, sounds like Battle Royale. BR 2 anyway, only this time they aren't students but assassins. After that part, the survival of the fittest theme I am sure we are tired of already. Early this month I even saw something like that too, only I didn't catch the title. Then there is also DOA and a hundred other titles. Blood bath check, huge explosions check, morally challenged assasin check, and wait is that Boone (Ian Somerhalder)?

Not a strong recommend but you ought to check this just once. Maybe you'll get something from it. I didn't. Not that much anyway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)