Rainy Days and Mondays (7.13.9)

Rainy Days and Mondays (7.13.9)

Sleepless nights it's no wonder I got late again coming to work. I even reached my station minutes later than my officemate who almost always comes last and late than the rest in the 4th floor (I'm hoping he hasn't read this or it's meatloaf again). And then there's the rain by noon. There is nothing more ironic than being dismissed early (I was told there was a strike) and still gets home late due to a series of things. With rain comes heavy traffic. And obviously if the company you're in does an early dismissal then it's no wonder others would do the same. But out of everything, obviously it's the rain that I don't like the most. I do love it when I'm at home, the feeling of never getting up of bed is so wonderful and brings back memories of school days but now as an employee, that's one more simple pleasure slashed out of my list or probably for most. Gone are the days when all you have to do is hope that PAGASA dismisses classes and whoala. The rest of the day would be another time to spend with the comfy bed covers and pillows. There's also the creamy soup or porridge my father prepares in those mornings, the only reason i'd step out of the bed.

These are some of the reasons why I hate it when it rains:

1. I don't know how to handle and properly store my umbrella.2. My feet have a huge possibility to get wet no matter how I tried to avoid it to.
3. I get sick often.
4. Heavy traffic.


"What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
"

I hope there won't be any rain tomorrow. Or if there would be, I do hope I'm at the comforts of my home then. All it did to me was inconvenience anyway. I just hope no farmer would flame me for ever saying this haha ^_^


*lyrics from Rainy Days and Mondays by The Carpenters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)