T&J Travels #10: Japan 2018 (Part 11)



IMG_2010

Our first agenda for today is the ever iconic Tokyo Tower. I wasn't initially keen in going up nor actually spending time here but my sister wants me to checkout the One Piece store.

+ Tokyo Tower +

I am not a fan of One Piece at all so we forgo the access. It was a pretty day out so the skies are clear for sight seeing. We even saw the top of the majestic  Mt. Fuji.

IMG_1977IMG_1964


Tons of blogs would always say to skip the towers but I do enjoy going and seeing what the city looks like on top. Just come early because the observatory could get a bit cramped.

Price: 900 JPY each

+ Cafe Mugiwara +

received_1997754947179188

We haven't had breakfast yet so after going around the available areas at the tower, we went downstairs for brunch.

received_1997760307178652
My camera's phone is atrocious. I know.

The curry sandwich was crispy and the curry inside the bread is not too spicy. However when I started eating my second piece my tongue is having enough of all the flavors I had to generously sip some tea to wash it off. I do know I would not order it again.

We shouldn't have ordered, if only I've known that in a few minutes the next door One Piece restaurant buffet style will be open. When I saw the interiors of that restaurant I felt like it's more fun there. Probably a good excuse to return to.

Price: 2600 JPY (total)

As told by one of YT bloggers, if you do find yourself blocked by so many people taking selfies near the tower, there's one area you could visit that still has the view of Japan's Eiffel with a bonus photo of the temple, a juxtaposition of both old and new and the walk is less than 10 minutes to reach. Where is it you ask? Go click the next post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)