Dark (TV Series)

tmp_46wxsf_e96413dba5d8ab00_dark_106_unit_00077r

FAQs. (I may have some spoilers!)

How long?

So far 10. I am worried at the ending because it felt like they are going to introduce a 4th timeline... or worse 2 more.

But why?

Because time travel. nuff said.

Quick Plot

Starts "innocently" with a missing child case. If without the trailers or what you can google, you would never have guessed you are dealing with sci-fi tv series that would truly challenge your brain both in processing who you are currently seeing and what timeline you are currently on.


Is it worth it?

Yes. But you have to invest yourself into it to fully appreciate. You see the show has 3 separate timelines and you need to keep on remembering which face is grouped to which name. I don't know about you but seeing so many new faces at a time (I only know the character Ulrich from the Hitler movie) and attaching names to those new multiple faces is a feat. I realized I have issues with older people too I kept on mistaking different characters as the same guy.


I have 0 knowledge with German shows so I am not sure if they always carry a serious tone with their media. Dark lives to it's name that I could not recall a single moment if I ever giggled over something a character said. It could attribute for some people to give up on the show but if you are in a hunt for a time travel TV series lately, this is it. If anything the somber tone works. Even the rain quota per episode attests to this.


 

Image from: PopSugar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)