T&J Travels #4: Hongkong-Macau 2016 (Part 4)

+ Te +

The restaurant I wanted was packed so we got here instead. Their pasta is plenty and freshly cooked if I weren't extremely sleepy and tired from all the walking I would have finished my plate.


27792445676_8959931340_k


The next morning we had another moment of getting lost on where to go after we've got out of the trains. We found our way in the end. It was a relief since the way there was really steep.


+ The Peak +


We came there around 7 and since it's a Monday, the Sky Terrace was not open until 10am. There are a lot tourists as well around that time, mostly Caucasians. We roamed as much as we can, ate breakfast and ice cream and looked over the peak from whatever building that was overlooking the island.


27725590252_0fcb4b8b4e_k


Nearing 10am we found ourselves one of the first in line by the escalators that would reach the Sky Terrace. When we reached it we were disappointed. There's nothing to see anything at all! The fog was so thick you could be looking at a white wall. We didn't stay too long. I did love riding the Tram though.


27725628222_774117c36e_k


+ Hello Kitty Le Petit Cafe +


I wanted to see how it looks like and be able to buy my sister an HK item and like as if it was meant to be some items are on sale. They aren't really joking at being small.  There's only one area where you could sit down and eat and the rest are all set for merchandise.


27725660752_89359d51b6_k


I got my sister a batch of cookies and gave in in buying the paper bag that cost around 60php. I wonder if it was any good.


+ Leaving +


Had quick lunch at City Gate then arrived at the airport until we wait for board. We got there too early though as I mistook our flight to be at 8PM. We would have roamed around some more but I think this was for the better since my legs are about to give. All of our pasalubong shopping were also done here and I would more if only I'm not too exhausted my hips are starting to complain. Next time HK!


More photos here.


Budget here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)