Egg Cups!

My unit still smells of longganisa after cooking some for breakfast and now I'm left with a few pieces I would like to "dispatch" as soon as I can. I still don't have dinner and I had a sudden brainstorm, how about egg cups? This is probably the easiest dinner I've ever cooked!


Ingredients:


3 Pcs of Longganisa; (preferably one as long as an average finger, not the short stout ones)


3 Pcs of Eggs


1 Small bag of mixed Veggies (corn, carrot, peas)


Salt / Pepper / Thyme / Basil


Instructions:




  1. Preheat oven.

  2. Beat egg with a bit of salt and pepper. You can choose to not put any depending on the longganisa you already have but I've put some in together with some dried thyme and basil for added flavor.

  3. Squeeze the meat out of it's casing and mix it with the beaten egg. Add the entire bag of mixed vegetables.

  4. Prepare a muffin tin / cupcake tin by either: spreading butter or oil on it. You may skip this step although I rarely do when it comes to baking.

  5. Pour your mixture evenly on the prepared tins and bake for 30mins / 170 Celsius. It may differ though when it comes to your actual ovens (mine's table top, a bit old too) so you could try 10 minute intervals until it comes out yellowish.


Yields 8 small cups.

  1. 27882625506_9b85b7e0a7_b


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)