Flirt Waxing Lounge: Tiis Ganda Moment

[caption id="attachment_2565" align="aligncenter" width="336"]eyebrow-threading-how-to-thread-eyebrows-steps-and-tips-holding-on-the-knot beautyhows.com[/caption]

Last Friday, I had, for the longest time of putting it off, tried a facial threading. I remembered having my brows threaded long years back from your 'ol trusty cheap salon where I got it for free because the stylist was bothered at how bushy mine was. At that time I barely felt it and thought that I could absolutely do it for another time.


I've chosen facial threading. They said they would thread your entire face except for the brows. I opted for that later on but that is nothing compared to the facial threading.


At first I was shocked at how painful it was. I'm absolutely hairy and it's undeniably tedious to clean my face. I was trying to concentrate on the ceiling, but my body gives away, I still tear up especially on the lip area. It was so painful I wasn't even halfway through the service I swear I almost told her to have me waxed instead. Seesh. Why am I even a girl.


THINGS TO DO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE BEING THREADED:




  1. I noticed that she didn't fully threaded my entire face. I can still see patches of it which I think she didn't attempt as they are at nearer the cheeks. She focused on the upper and lower lips, and at the chin.

  2. At least 3-4 hrs before you are allowed to wash your face.

  3. Go in when at your most calm state. I swear it is painful. I mean if you come in with a broken heart I am certain you'd forget it until it's over.

  4. Pores are still open, so I believe the best time to have it is when you'd be stuck at home without all those dirty Metro air digging in there.

  5. I don't know...maybe get waxed instead? I'd probably going to next time. They said it's a much cleaner option for the face. Let's see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)