The Move

I am a loyal person, I really am. I tend to choose the things I already like, I buy things I am familiar with, I even order the same thing over and over. Same as with my social preferences, I try to stick with as little as possible social media accounts but some things are better off done late than never. Facebook for example. After all these years I finally gave in. My resolve was so strong my friends seriously thought it was a spam account before even adding me up!

My Blogger account has been my go to ever since Multiply was still alive. I even had to save the entire pages to my Blogger to salvage what was left before they shut Multiply down. And just like anyone who has moved from house to house, this is another move I believe I have to make. I know I should have made the move earlier but only now do I realize this has to be done. It just feels like Blogger is stuck on a coma and would be plugged off soon. I don't write often but I love my blog for as long as I can remember and I don't want to give up on it even if it means I have to make another account on another website.

The app. I can't figure out why the Blogger app is not available in my country! Times are changing and a very large company like Google shouldn't let one of his babies stay stagnant like that. It's just awful. I really need this move. I want to write when I want, where I want!

So please WordPress... be gentle. I wish you'd be the last of it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)