App Review: FoodPanda

I tried this app last year and gave it a really low rating because I can't use the app properly. My location does not exist, choosing a restaurant is a chore,. only to end up not having any results at all.

I downloaded it again to give it another chance (hey, they replied back with my lower rating way back) and attempted to try. I want l wasn't exactly hungry so I wouldn't be mad if no one came.

Choosing the location is better now, I was able to choose my address better than before. The choices are also updated if they are still able to deliver: I started with 91 restaurants around 730, by 8 pm it was less than 10 already. I also liked that they've put in the minimum per restaurant and the delivery charge if any.

image



They also text and email you when they have received your order and have started to prepare it. I liked that they have a ticking time icon on their app for you to check what's going on and a timeline where you can see the confirmation and acceptance. My food was delivered even before an hour. Neat. Now I have more options than Jollibee and Mcdo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)