home of the laziest blogger in the blogosphere!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Very First Post for The Year 2014

That's disheartening. Seeing that the last post I did was  nothing more than a simple gif, it seemed like I have lost writing into my life. I haven't written anything in months and it does feel like I have abandoned one of my supposedly passions. I know I love writing, but I have gone terribly lazy. And to think I have already made myself close to work (just two MRT stations away).



I think one of the reasons is that my laptop is rarely used anymore, even my iPad gets little attention nowadays. That being, no posts. I have spent my free time to TV, playing with my phone, catching up on my reading and the occasional crafting. I know I have tons to write but I have gone lazy with all my alibis.

So for this New Year, even if I don't believe in resolutions, I will try to make time to write a post each week no matter what it is. As I've intended from the start, blogging is supposed to be my practice to become a better writer. How else will I be able to accomplish my dream novel, right?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

3 comments:

  1. You will be fine. Keep your eyes and ears open and you will have something to say that overcomes your malaise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i love your optimism towards me ed :-)

      Delete
  2. I sure as heck don't use up my optimism on me,

    ReplyDelete