MIBF 2013 Stash (9.15.2013)

I've got less books this time BUT, a big change of game in MIBF this year, it's much rewarding for those who really wanted to find something to read. I've been going every year and to me this is the best yet. More bookstores for novels unlike before that focused on textbooks and kid's stuff. So here's my stash:

Philippine Folk Literature Series (UP)

There are 6 of these and I do love collections but I just can't imagine buying all because these are too thick! The Riddles if I can remember was the thickest and I although it would bring me so much joy having a new collection, I just want to lessen my unread books. Each book costs 700 php.



Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

I've read a few books of David Levithan's and this was brought to my attention finding other books of his. This is a collaboration with John Green, writing a specific Will Grayson per chapter. It was a fun to read I finished in a few days. Here's a compilation of my favorite quotes



Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie

I have no concrete idea of the theme of this book but I'm hoping it won't be another Twilight.I was merely enticed by the fact that this is the last collection at NBS so I bought it :-)



The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart

I still can't find a complete collection of Unfortunate Events so I've settled on something that looked like it. Looks mysterious and so far I am not disappointed (currently halfway through the 1st one)




Extra

I've bought these memo pads (20 php each) which have funny hilarious quotes on them as Christmas Giveaways. You can never be too early for a Christmas gift!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)