COMS: Chocolat-Ey Heaven

My sweet tooth is at it again. I missed chocolate for so long I really must have a slice. So I grabbed my sister to MoA and headed straight to Chocolat.






Death by Tablea is a slightly bitter chocolate cake while Chocolate Caramel is leaning on very sweet, I think my teeth started rotting then and there. The flavor of both cakes didn't deviate much with each other so I think there is nothing to recommend about. However, I fell in love with their Pistachio Milk Shake.



The pistachio is a delight to both the nose and tongue. I liked it much more than what I came here for.

Interested in this milkshake? Grab one at MoA right now :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)