home of the laziest blogger in the blogosphere!

Sunday, March 10, 2013




Water

Living alone may have the perks of providing for just one person but then it also entails that I don't have anyone to help me with. I am quite comfortable with this bubble that I live in so going out in search of what's out there alone is not my forte. I was told by the owner that the water station is just on the building and it was easy to spot. In fact, I just turned a corner and was lucky to find it the first time. I paid eagerly (the guy at the counter immediately realized I'm new since I paid already) and waited till he came to my unit. 

When he came and delivered the blue containers, I was more than ecstatic finally getting something to drink.


Laundry

Involved rather a much needed effort. I went out walking and strained my eyes hoping to spot it without giving away how new I am to the area. There may be comfort in a crowd (there are a lot of tricycle drivers and pedestrians around) but in that same crowd who knows what type of people lurks. And just before I reach the corner here it was the laundry I'm supposed to go to. Lovely. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment