Closing Other Blogs

So I have now decided to close down the other 3 blogs that I have and have them all in this one blog. Why you say? Well I figured that although having them segregated into different blogs is nice since they're all in one 'folder' it is just stressful going to and fro different blogs at a time. I also think that piling up all the blogs together can add their stats together. Plus, it won't clutter if I only use the right tags :-D

This is also in line with uploading my old stuff from multiply and be transferred here since they have removed the social media part there so they can focus their resources to being a marketplace. Thanks Ed for giving me the idea!

I'm about to try it now :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)