Cymera (Android, Free)

My favorite photo app, this has absolutely everything I could ask for in a photo editing app. I love the fact that it is free, and has some features that some photo apps don't.




Editing a photo I have not taken from their app is one of the reasons I enjoy using this because I can always change the effect whatever is my fancy.

If however, you use this app for taking photos, it keeps the original photo + the one with that effect you have chosen beforehand, none of that in other apps. I love this feature too because I would at least have the freedom to choose the best effect later on.





They also have quick frame collages which has a timer that allows you to take a sequence of photos like as if you are in a photo booth. Their beauty feature also works as a charm, I have already used it to recognize my face and slim it!

Below is a good example of their filter:



Note: Collage was created through KD Collage because I was secretly taking a photo of my friend in random



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)