A+ Signature (Limited for IPad)

Now that I've been using Ipad more frequently than the laptop (my mom's been using it), I need to find ways to annotate watermarks on my posts. So I thought that maybe I can find somewhere that enables me to customize ones, unlike what I've been using for ages now which is in Picasa.


Initially I was just looking for an app that helps me create a watermark but what I found also features the user to actually sign! I was so amazed by this that after getting the grip on the free version, I was not able to resist buying the pro version.


You can also control the opacity, save your signs for future use, change the color, width etc. If you are not comfortable with yr handwriting, you could always mix and match fonts and designs for text ready watermarks.

Verdict: I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)