A New Police Story (3.10.10)







Rating:★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Action & Adventure

I may not be a certified film critic but this I really find a masterpiece and I believe to be really effective beyond it's time. This has been shown years before another Chan-Wu collaboration I know of (Shinjuku Incident) and the chemistry between the two emphasize the brilliant actors that they are. One of the things most people who rely on mainstream really miss this kind of stuff, like Chan does not only do comedy Kung Fu, but he can do drama on screen too.

A movie with a very good trailer (I forgot which movie I've seen it with) this has exceeded beyond what I expected. They may have teased me with too many iconic scenes but they have reserved a whole lot seeing the movie in those two hours. Makes you believe Asian movies can do better than most international ones we are all accustomed to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)