Love On A Diet (2.17.10)


Rating:★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Another Asian comedy/love story in my hard drive (I promised this year I'd finish all the films I got from officemates no matter how it is, I haven't even finished Iron Man yet) starring Andy Lau (Infernal Affairs Trilogy) and Sammi Cheng (My Left Eye Sees Ghosts), both I liked acting. For an overview, to us Pinoys it's like the Sam and Toni movie where Sam was a fat guy (I don't know much more than what I've seen in trailers) but here on Love On A Diet, both of them are fatsos.

There are a lot of scenes that are really hilarious, like with the part where Cheng was trying to commit suicide but fails to do so and sad parts as well, the best is by the near end of the film where Lau's character got to chanting 'It's worth it' on his sacrifice for her. Also notable is that it's pacing forbids boredom at all. they've made sure that they don't sugarcoat everything like most love stories nowadays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)