How the Rest of that Saturday Went (4.25.09)

Late-------------------------------------------------------------

I overstayed in bed when I decided that I must post my previous movie reviews before preparing myself. Later on I thought that it’s still 9am when I went into the bath when Jin’s text came in, asking where am I already. I panicked seeing the time, it’s almost 11 and I’m still not on the bus! What’s disappointing is that we (me and Mark) were supposed to be the ones who invited to have Jin but he came way earlier than we did.

There I came around 12, thank heavens Jin isn’t cursing me to death (it if was the other way around I would have because I’m such an impatient person) and Mark who was so late. I even heard HG from outside and as much as we want to come in I couldn’t because Mark has reserved the tickets to his name. Grr.


Tokyo Tokyo -------------------------------------------------

I was up for Karate Kid to eat lunch (technically speaking it wasn’t because we ate there at around 2pm something) since I’m not really into Tokyo Tokyo’s Red tea anymore (ever since I’ve tasted the one they had at Lord Stow’s) but out of us three there really is nothing more I could do when both of them wanted to eat there. What was funny though is that we have a lot of cosplayers who went in to eat there as well. But as much as you wanted to greet them ‘Hi’ it really is hard to have them remember you took their photos back at SMX. Oh well. And I haven’t eaten, for the first time in my dining history, my dessert. I popped it in my bag and just eat it at home.


Holy Cow -----------------------------------------------------

I finally had the group of people (there are now four of us, Carlo came halfway) who would go and have dinner with me at Holy Cow (I am, though weird as it may sound, find Cows very cute much like as I’d see a dog). Mark said they ate there not so long ago with his officemates so at least there is someone who wasn’t new on the place. The food was definitely good, I loved the Grape Tea (yey bottomless!) and I am such a fan of anything to be dipped in cream sauce. Yum yum. Again, since I’m still full with the bento I ate earlier, I had the rest of my fish for takeout. I’d really come back of course because my battery died on me. Dang I haven’t taken my food a photo. And also, I loved the people. They are very nice. Guess I’m lucky today with my food trips! ^_^

McDonalds--------------------------------------------------

A miracle for actually meeting up successfully with my sisters with the three of us low in battery. Good thing I texted before my phone died on me (for Nth time) to meet up at McDonalds. We decided to go to Star City afterwards with the three friends I’m with.

Star City-----------------------------------------------------

Stayed later than was originally planned, we thought we were in Twilight Zone. This is the first time in my history of ever being there that the place was almost empty. Not only that, it seems like we are always lucky of hogging seats on rides!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T&J Weds: Getting a License at the Mandaluyong City Hall during the Pandemic (2021)

TME: Getting your NBI Clearance Easy

SNAP: BPI E-Prepaid Credit Card (12.23.11)